The Eagle and the Raven
ISBN: 0812513010 Global Overview for this book
1 journaler for this copy...
Partial excerpt from the author from the back cover...
"It was as if two powerful birds had entered the sky with in a single year, The Eagle in the south, The Raven in the north, each circling and gaining strength, each progressing in the consolidation of its own powers..."
A Five Challenge Wild Release at Arbor Rose for the Veteran's there for:
1. You're Such an Animal (Secretariat) http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/23/522418
2. September Sapphire (plum-crazy) http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/23/522674
3. 2015 Movie Book Release (msrubble) http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/23/515208
4. 3 every week for 2015 (hyphen8) http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/23/515073
5. Assisted/Senior/Memory/Hospice/Veteran Care Center Release (BOOKWORMINUSALL) http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/23/521605
WILD RELEASE NOTES:
You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing--maybe even make a journal entry on this book. We want to make the whole world a library! You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!). Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it free "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address), free, and spam-free.