Silent Prey

by John Sandford | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by sleone of Oakland, California USA on 2/15/2004
Journal Entry 1 by sleone from Oakland, California USA on Sunday, February 15, 2004
A LUCAS DAVENPORT THRILLER

Journal Entry 2 by sleone at Send through the mail in RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, April 14, 2004
Released on Wednesday, April 14, 2004 at Send through the mail in Gift for another Bookcrosser, RABCK Controlled Releases.

sent to BigBird2002

Journal Entry 3 by BigBird2002 from Mesa, Arizona USA on Wednesday, April 21, 2004
Book arrived in the mail today. Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by BigBird2002 from Mesa, Arizona USA on Friday, June 11, 2004
I am terribly disappointed. I remembered these books from when I was in High School, and I LOVED them. So, I set about getting the whole set and reading them in order. I found out I can't STAND these books. Each is more boring than the next. I feel bad for collecting these books and then not reading them.

This book is being sent to tish2002 as an RABCK as it was on her Wish List. I hope she enjoys more than I did!

Journal Entry 5 by tish2002 on Friday, June 25, 2004
I got this yesterday, but couldn't journal due to the site being down. Thanks so much for this great surprise!!

Journal Entry 6 by tish2002 on Wednesday, April 13, 2005
This wasn't my favorite one. It was a little boring and hard to get through.

Journal Entry 7 by tish2002 at on Thursday, May 12, 2005

Released 14 yrs ago (5/14/2005 UTC) at

sending to sekach00
Delivery confirmation #02805213907231413955

Journal Entry 8 by sekach00 from Saint Clair Shores, Michigan USA on Tuesday, May 24, 2005
Got this book from Tish2002 as a RABCK! Thanks so much! I'm sure I will enjoy this book!!!