corner corner The Skeleton in the Closet

The Skeleton in the Closet
by M. C. Beaton | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Tanamo of Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 9/2/2015

status (set by HerbertLooby): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Tanamo from Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Ever since the death of his father, Fellworth Dolphin has slaved away as a waiter to support his miserly, cold-hearted mother. So, when she dies suddenly, Fellworth is surprised to discover she has left him a small fortune. Somewhat confused, Fell teams up with a friend from work, Maggie, to investigate the origins of his newly acquired riches. But instead they uncover a closet full of skeletons..
Is it really possible Fell's father was involved in a train robbery? And who is the mysterious woman in the portrait hidden in his mother's wardrobe? As Fell and Maggie poke around the village for answers, they find themselves on an unpredictable path of danger and adventure - and engaged in a battle of wits with a cunning killer...

Journal Entry 2 by Tanamo at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 02, 2015

I took this from Plumcrazy's cosy mystery bookbox but it didn't appear to have been registered at bookcrossing so I've rectified that.

Journal Entry 3 by Tanamo at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Quick, fun read but I prefer the Agatha Raisin or Hamish McBeth books.

Journal Entry 4 by Tanamo at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 20, 2017

Going in HerbertLooby's random bookbox.

Journal Entry 5 by HerbertLooby at Lisvane Little Free Library in Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Released 5 mos ago (6/21/2017 UTC) at Lisvane Little Free Library in Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom

It's your lucky day because you found a travelling book- congratulations!

If you found this book, great! and thanks for coming to the site to journal it. I hope you enjoy BookCrossing as much as I do and this book adds to the fun :-)