GOOD HUSBAND OF ZEBRA DRIVE

by Alexander McCall Smith | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by carelaisa of Québec, Québec Canada on 8/31/2015
Journal Entry 1 by carelaisa from Québec, Québec Canada on Monday, August 31, 2015
In the life of Mma Ramotswe - a woman duly proud of her fine traditional build - there is rarely a dull moment, and in her newest round of adventures, challenges and intrigues, the same certainly holds true. But one thing above all else is keeping her occupied - her estimable husband, Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni. He has been hinting for some time now that he intends to do something special for their adopted daughter, Motholeli, and it seems that the time for this good deed has come. Of course, good deed or not, his plan is bound to hit some snags. And that's when he will undoubtedly consider himself doubly - perhaps even triply - lucky to be married to the ever-resourceful, ever-understanding Precious Ramotswe.

Journal Entry 2 by carelaisa at Québec, Québec Canada on Tuesday, February 16, 2016
Another little cozy mystery set in this lovely African country. I must admit that I don’t have much to say about it - yep, these books are more about mysteries of the human behaviour than real crimes – but still, they’re quite enjoyable to read and quite easy to follow. Some may say that the characters are simple but I don’t think the author wanted something too complicated; he probably wanted something more in the line that makes people reflect on their every day life, which I honestly think some of the stories in the series achieve to do so. Overall, I enjoyed reading this book.

Journal Entry 3 by carelaisa at Oppem's Birthday RABCK group, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, August 13, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (8/13/2017 UTC) at Oppem's Birthday RABCK group, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Sent along with some goodies.

Hope everything will be liked :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingethereawing at Little Rock, Arkansas USA on Monday, August 28, 2017
Thanks for the book, postcard and great assortment of tea! I like the idea of "mystery of human behavior". I'll enjoy the tea while I'm reading!