Every Man a Tiger

by Tom Clancy | History | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 8/31/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, August 31, 2015
This book is one of 13 books that came in yesterday from an Atlantic Avenue neighbor who has given me multiple large donations of books over a long period of time. I'm always grateful for these donations. Thank you so much!

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

*** The 2016 September Sapphire Release Challenge hosted by Plum-crazy. This book has a blue front cover.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, August 27, 2019
Caught from a Twinbrook neighbor who's moving to Georgia. Safe travels!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #2.

Going out for Round #2...

-------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. The title of this wild release contains the word TIGER.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, September 26, 2019

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Library at Mom's Organic Market in Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, October 14, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (10/7/2019 UTC) at Little Library at Mom's Organic Market in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 Tick Tock Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. The title of this book contains the words EVE and EVER.

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!