Just a Girl, Standing in Front of a Boy

by Lucy-Anne Holmes | Women's Fiction |
Registered by Claudiaconceica of Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on 8/26/2015
Journal Entry 1 by Claudiaconceica from Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Wednesday, August 26, 2015
y love story may not be the sort you read about in books or see in films . . . Love stories have glorious highs and ghastly lows. But when it comes to my own life, I'd have to say, you can keep your fabulous highs and I'll happily steer clear of the terrible lows.'

After a rocky start in life, Jenny Taylor, 27, star receptionist at the local doctors surgery, has things all worked out thanks to 'The Smiling Fanny Manifesto' - a list of 10 daily things she must do to keep the blues at bay. But her life is turned upside down when she meets aspiring musician Joe King. And reliable boyfriend Matt proposes. And then her mum leaves her dad and moves into Jenny's flat determined to 'bond'.

Just a Girl, Standing in Front of a Boy will make you laugh and cry - and it will make you look at your own love story in a new way. Lucy-Anne Holmes is the bestselling author of 50 Ways to Find a Lover.

Journal Entry 2 by Claudiaconceica at ~ a surprise!, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (9/1/2015 UTC) at ~ a surprise!, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

As part of the chick-lit and chocolate sweepstakes! Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by BaiLong at Shanghai, Shanghai China on Friday, September 18, 2015
Thanks Claudiaconceica for this book and the Milka Chocolate Bar. It looks like it's going to be a fun read!

Journal Entry 4 by BaiLong at Alphabet VBB (Int'l), Virtual Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Friday, October 27, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (10/27/2017 UTC) at Alphabet VBB (Int'l), Virtual Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

That was quite an enjoyable read, just what I needed on my last business trip, to relax in between meetings and on my flights.

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by lauraloo29 at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, November 28, 2017
Arrived safe and sound today. Thank you!