Shakespeare's Trollop (Lily Bard, Book 4)

by Charlaine Harris | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0425196992 Global Overview for this book
Registered by tomato68 of Downey, California USA on 8/27/2015
Journal Entry 1 by tomato68 from Downey, California USA on Thursday, August 27, 2015
I liked the first book in this series and haven't found the second book yet, but I'm happy I found this one...the third in the series. I'll wait and hopefully find the second book.

Journal Entry 2 by tomato68 at Downey, California USA on Tuesday, October 13, 2015
This was a good mystery...although very sad in the way a client of Lily's is killed. The sexual exploits discussed are too detailed...too much info. These books are not light reading. The culprit/culprits are caught in the end and Lily manages not to get completely beat up this time.

Journal Entry 3 by tomato68 at Downey, California USA on Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Released 5 yrs ago (12/1/2015 UTC) at Downey, California USA

I sent this book to JennyC1230 as part of the Wishlist Challenge 2015. I hope you like the book!

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, December 04, 2015
Thanks for the surprise wishlist book! I just got another book in this series this week from another bookcrosser. Thank you so much for thinking of me.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, September 03, 2017
My Review: I really enjoy the Lily Bard character, I wish there were more books in this series, but I think there is just one more to read.

This isn't a cozy mystery, but if you are fan of the Sookie Stackhouse/Trueblood series by Charlaine Harris then you probably already know that.