Died to Match (Carnegie Kincaid, Book 2)

by Deborah Donnelly | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 5/19/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Thursday, May 19, 2016

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Thursday, May 19, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (5/19/2016 UTC) at Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Releasing as part of the 2016 Oppem's Birthday Group, Happy Birthday!

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 3 by winglauraloo29wing at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, July 05, 2016
Thank you! I decided I wanted to read this series. You have given me an excellent start!

Journal Entry 4 by winglauraloo29wing at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 30, 2017
It took me a few days to get into the story. Always so many characters! Hard to keep them straight. But it did grab me. I had figured out one part, but not the whole. Was NOT expecting that ending!

Journal Entry 5 by winglauraloo29wing at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Sunday, July 08, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (7/11/2018 UTC) at Edmonton, Alberta Canada

A little late - sending as part of the 2018 birthday group.

Journal Entry 6 by Brookler at Powell River, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, July 17, 2018
Received today for a belated birthday gift--thanks so much! Ity's always a delight to get an unexpected book in the mail! Looks a little creepy, lol. ;)