Roses for Mama (Women of the West)

by Janette Oke | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 4/7/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Friday, April 7, 2017

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Released 4 yrs ago (10/10/2018 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 3 by pinklady60 at San Diego, California USA on Thursday, October 18, 2018
I received this in a box of books sent by bookstogive. Thank you so much.

trade paperback

Journal Entry 4 by pinklady60 at San Diego, California USA on Thursday, December 6, 2018
Seventeen-year-old Angela Peterson and her older brother Thomas do their best to raise their little brother and sisters after the death of their parents, trying to instill in them the Christian values taught by their parents.

Journal Entry 5 by pinklady60 at San Diego, California USA on Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (10/5/2022 UTC) at San Diego, California USA

Sending in a box of books to bamaforever in Alabama. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by bamaforever at Clanton, Alabama USA on Friday, October 7, 2022
In a box of books from pinklady60. Thanks for your generosity!