The American Film Industry

by Tino Balio (Editor) | Education | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingHI77wing of Fort Myers, Florida USA on 8/17/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingHI77wing from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Monday, August 17, 2015
What makes the world

go all the way around,
doesn't compare with the dead stop

of a spotlight.

Journal Entry 2 by wingHI77wing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Released 5 yrs ago (8/18/2015 UTC) at Fort Myers, Florida USA

The lucky little book is off to the winner of the Tea, Chocolate & a Book Sweeps! :D

You're in for some fun mail days now! ;)

I was trying to decide what would be good to send you. I checked your bio page but you didn't list specific genre's you migrate towards. So I looked through your wishlist and came to the general conclusion that you like unusual books.

hmmm.... I'm not sure how accurate that is, but I dug out a book that revolves around Hollywood but in a very odd way. Not at all what you expect! So! I don't know if you'll like it or not, but I thought I'd take a shot at it! ;)

Journal Entry 3 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Sunday, August 23, 2015
This got here safely.

What fun :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Saturday, June 20, 2020
During this time of Pandemic shelter in place orders I have been slowly going through my TBR piles and reading down a lot of books. I skimmed through this in a few places but it didn't catch my fancy (I do love books like this but just not right now it seems), so, since this has been here with me for five years now unread. I am going to pass it along hopefully to find someone who is more appreciative of what it has to share with readers than I was at this point in time.

Released 3 mos ago (6/20/2020 UTC) at Little free library #44604 - Custer and Linden Place in Evanston, Illinois USA

Left in the empty Little Free Library.

Guidelines for safely visiting and stocking Little Free Libraries during the COVID-19 pandemic, from the LFL site here