Bones

by Jan Burke | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0451202473 Global Overview for this book
Registered by tobysrus of Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on 8/16/2015
Journal Entry 1 by tobysrus from Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, August 16, 2015
A friend from work downsized her bookshelves and has given me bagsful. I am registering for future release.

Journal Entry 2 by tobysrus at Boston Youth Hostel OBCZ in Boston, Massachusetts USA on Friday, June 02, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (6/2/2017 UTC) at Boston Youth Hostel OBCZ in Boston, Massachusetts USA

In the second floor library on the bookshelves.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by tobysrus. I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

PS And if you find yourself liking BookCrossing, Boston has an active group of BookCrossers who meet monthly; the second Tuesday of the month at Panera Bread (1288 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge - Harvard Square, 2nd floor) 7 PM.

Journal Entry 3 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Friday, August 10, 2018
Found this paperback on the shelves at the hostel, while dropping off some books of my own on a release run with Eponine38. It's a mystery featuring an investigative reporter who finds herself much too close to a dangerous serial killer, in an attempt to get him to reveal the grave of a particular victim. Things don't go to plan!

I liked some aspects of the story, including the involvement of the scent-dogs (one of whom became a character in his own right), and there's a plot twist at the end that was pretty startling.

Journal Entry 4 by wingGoryDetailswing at Little Free Library, Park Social in Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (8/14/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library, Park Social in Nashua, New Hampshire USA

I left this book in the Little Free Library today; hope someone enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]

*** Released for the 2018 Keep Them Moving release challenge. ***