Where the Dead Lay

by David Levien | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Meekachu07 of Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on 8/14/2015
Journal Entry 1 by Meekachu07 from Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Friday, August 14, 2015
This is the first book I've read by this author and in this Frank Behr series. Frank is a former cop who finds out a friend of his has been murdered and Frank sets his sights on finding out the truth. This wasn't too bad of a read, but I'm not sure if I will commit to going on with this series as of yet, but I definitely think you should give it a shot.

I look forward to reading your thoughts on this book and finding out where you got it from.

Also, you don't have to register to participate, but I do hope you can take the time to check the site out.

Thanks!

Journal Entry 2 by Meekachu07 at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Thursday, January 07, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (1/7/2016 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Adding to my Paperback Surprise Bookbox. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingjmsmomwing at Newalla, Oklahoma USA on Saturday, January 16, 2016
Taken from Meekachu07's Surprise Paperback bookbox.

Journal Entry 4 by wingjmsmomwing at Newalla, Oklahoma USA on Wednesday, April 06, 2016
A decent read, first I've read by this author.

Journal Entry 5 by wingjmsmomwing at BookRing, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (3/14/2017 UTC) at BookRing, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Sent in the L authors booking.

Journal Entry 6 by wingperryfranwing at North Ogden, Utah USA on Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Selecting this one from the L authors bookring. Thanks for including this!

Journal Entry 7 by wingperryfranwing at Franklin Library in Elk Grove, California USA on Thursday, December 06, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (12/6/2018 UTC) at Franklin Library in Elk Grove, California USA

This book was not selected from the Mystery VBB. Releasing at the Franklin Library in Elk Grove, CA.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, please consider joining and indicate that you were referred by perryfran. I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!