The Big Snow

by Berta Hader, Elmer Hader | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 8/11/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, August 11, 2015
I selected this book on 7/19/15 from The Book Thing of Baltimore whose mission is to put unwanted books into the hands of those who want them. Thank you very much!

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, January 21, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (1/21/2016 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

My 2 1/2 year-old grandson took this book home with him today as we're expecting a huge snowstorm this weekend.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, February 27, 2017
My daughter-in-law returned this book to me today. Thank you!

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

*** The March 2017 Four Elements Challenge hosted by Firegirl. This book has the word SNOW in the title.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Journal Entry 7 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Laurel, Maryland USA on Thursday, April 27, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (4/26/2017 UTC) at Laurel, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book to my friend in Catonsville, Maryland, for a special project.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 8 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, July 17, 2017
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #2.

Going out for Round #2...

----------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The book's title contains the word SNOW.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 10 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, February 04, 2018

Journal Entry 11 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, February 17, 2018

Released 12 mos ago (2/17/2018 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

My friend from Leisure World, Silver Spring, Maryland, chose this book (among others) to share with her grandniece and grandnephews.

------------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 8th Annual Becky's Hugs Release Challenge hosted by ResQGeek in memory of his daughter Becky (BookCrosser N-R-Jyzer) who was killed on 30 August 2010 when she was struck by a car while riding her bicycle. To learn more about Becky, please visit Becky's Hugs. This book pictures animals on its cover. Becky loved animals.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 12 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, March 10, 2018
Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I plan to release this book elsewhere soon.

Released 9 mos ago (4/22/2018 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!