The Rainmaker

by John Grisham | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 8/8/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, August 08, 2015

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at San Diego, California USA on Saturday, April 16, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (4/16/2016 UTC) at San Diego, California USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 3 by wingshawing at San Diego, California USA on Friday, May 20, 2016
Tnx so much BTG for the big book box. I will release this to my LFL or another LFL that has more foot traffic than mine.

Journal Entry 4 by wingshawing at Little Free Library Kensington East in San Diego, California USA on Saturday, February 27, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (2/27/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library Kensington East in San Diego, California USA

3 a wk challenge

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, sha, as your referring member - thanks!)