Innocent, the (Lib)(CD)

by Harlan Coben | Audiobooks |
Registered by wingReadertoowing of Sugar Land, Texas USA on 8/4/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingReadertoowing from Sugar Land, Texas USA on Tuesday, August 04, 2015
I picked this up from the Friends of the Library Book Sale to reserve for the Audio Book VBB sponsored by iwillrejoice. It sounds like a great mystery/thriller. I hope to be able to listen to it before someone chooses it.

Online book summary:
The horror of one night is forever etched in Matt Hunter’s memory; the night he innocently tried to break up a fight-and ended up a killer. Now nine years after his release from prison, his innocence long forgotten, he’s an ex-con who takes nothing for granted. With his wife Olivia pregnant and the two of them closing on a house in his home town, things are looking up. Until the day Matt gets a shocking, inexplicable video call from Olivia’s phone. And in an instant, the unraveling begins.

A mysterious man who begins tailing Matt turns up dead. A beloved nun is murdered. And local and federal authorities–including homicide investigator, Loren Muse, a childhood schoolmate of Matt’s with a troubled past of her own–see all signs pointing to a former criminal with one murder already under his belt… Matt Hunter. Unwilling to lose everything for a second time, Matt and Olivia are forced outside the law in a desperate attempt to save their future together.

An electrifying thrill-ride of a novel that peeks behind the white picket fences of suburbia, THE INNOCENT is at once a twisting, turning, emotionally-charged story, and a compelling tale of the choices we make and the repercussions that never leave us.

Journal Entry 2 by wingReadertoowing at Sugar Land, Texas USA on Sunday, October 11, 2015
This is a controlled release that was chosen by a bookcrossing member in Florida as part of iwillrejoice's audio VBB. I will be sending it off to her in the next couple of days. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, October 19, 2015
The book arrived today. Thank you, Readertoo, for sharing this with me.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, June 03, 2016
This book had tons of twists and turns. There were some parts that I had figured out maybe because I read so many mysteries. This book is worth reading.

Reserved for CD VBB

Journal Entry 5 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, June 24, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (6/24/2018 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! KTM RABCK to imawinn2

Journal Entry 6 by imawinn2 at Neenah, Wisconsin USA on Saturday, June 30, 2018
Audiobook arrived! My husband and I enjoy Harlan Coben's tales. Thanks for sharing!!