Word For Wrld Forest

by Unbekannter Autor | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by book-a-billy of München, Bayern Germany on 8/3/2015
Journal Entry 1 by book-a-billy from München, Bayern Germany on Monday, August 03, 2015
The planet Athshe was a paradise whose people were blessed with a mystical awareness of existence. Then the conquerors arrived and began to rape, enslave and kill humans without a flicker of humanity. The Athseans were unskilled in the ways of war, and without weapons. But the gentle tribesmen possessed strange powers, over their dreams. And the alien conquerors had taught them how to hate ...

Journal Entry 2 by book-a-billy at Beeston Castle in Beeston, Cheshire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 08, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (8/8/2015 UTC) at Beeston Castle in Beeston, Cheshire United Kingdom

This book was set free on a bench under an oak tree just at the beginning of the forest walk.

Dear finder,
thank you for having logged in here. I would be glad if you wrote something into the book's journal. Just tell us where you found it and how you liked it.
Find out more about bookcrossing by browsing this site. I hope you also like the idea of a world wide library.
Best regards
book-a-billy

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Crewe, Cheshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 16, 2018
Really enjoyed reading it. Had heard of Ursula K. Le Guin but not this book. Couldn't stop comparing the self-deluded loon Davidson to Donald Trump.

I bought the book in 2017 from a charity shop in Crewe (not so far from Beeston where it was originally left) and have now set it free again by leaving it on Macclesfield railway station - April 17th 2018.