Dead Witch Walking (Rachel Morgan 1)

by Kim Harrison | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingbelmontcafewing of Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on 8/3/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingbelmontcafewing from Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, August 03, 2015
This book was left on shelf unregistered. Taken by Inver to register and release/RABCK.

Released 4 yrs ago (8/4/2015 UTC) at -- By post or by hand --, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Sending on to fellow bookcrosser Yorkshire-lass who had it on her wishlist.

Journal Entry 3 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, August 07, 2015
Thanks for sending this wishlist book my way, it may be a while until I can get to it as my TBR pile is massive.

Journal Entry 4 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, October 24, 2019
A good gripping read, I looking forward to reading the next in the series.

Journal Entry 5 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, March 23, 2020

Released 2 mos ago (3/28/2020 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This is now going to the winner of the Annual Clearance Sweeps, hope you get lots interesting books :-)

Journal Entry 6 by riffraff71 at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, April 02, 2020
After a trip down to England this books back in Aberdeenshire! Looking forward to reading it :)