Like Water for Chocolate

by Laura Esquivel | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingwilderwomanwing of Gorham, Maine USA on 8/3/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingwilderwomanwing from Gorham, Maine USA on Monday, August 03, 2015
I've had this book for quite a while and still haven't read it, so I'm setting this book free to find a new reader!

Released 5 yrs ago (8/8/2015 UTC) at Chowderheads Seafood Restaurant OBCZ, Oak Hill Plaza in Scarborough, Maine USA

Left on the windowsill at the front of the restaurant after a lovely lunch with dragonpuppy. Happy travels, little book! :-)

Journal Entry 3 by wingsolittletimewing at Portland, Maine USA on Wednesday, June 27, 2018
Bought in the last hour of the last day of a local library sale, as I didn't want it to be discarded.

Journal Entry 4 by wingsolittletimewing at Portland, Maine USA on Wednesday, July 18, 2018
Reserved for the 2018 Never Judge a Book By Its Cover Release Challenge, hosted by Secretariat, which week 28 features books made into movies or TV shows.

Also reserved for the July 2018 Ultimate Challenge, whose theme is Verbs, hosted by jumpingin.

And for the 2018 Movie Books Release Challenge, hosted by msrubble.

Journal Entry 5 by wingsolittletimewing at Little Free Library, 125 Newbury St in Portland, Maine USA on Sunday, July 22, 2018

Released 2 yrs ago (7/20/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library, 125 Newbury St in Portland, Maine USA

Released in the Little Free Library at 125 Newbury St, Portland, Maine USA, around 4 PM on July 20, 2018.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by solittletime or any other journaler.

If you make a Journal Entry or Release Note on the book after joining BookCrossing, you’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry, so you can follow this book's travels. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

(You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join, but you will not be alerted to the book's further travels.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

Then, whenever you are ready to send it on its way, make a controlled release note if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a wild release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!