The Big Snow

by Berta Hader, Elmer Hader | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 8/3/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, August 03, 2015
This is one of three books left over from the swap at the Maryland Zoo at Baltimore. My friend volunteers there, and she brought me this book to share with my grandson or to use for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, January 15, 2016
I think I'll save this book to share with my 2 1/2 year old grandson. Let's see if he likes it!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, April 28, 2017
My three-year-old grandson said I can share this book with others.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The book's title contains the word SNOW.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, January 22, 2018

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Library at Mom's Organic Market in Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (1/24/2018 UTC) at Little Library at Mom's Organic Market in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!