Pronto

by ELMORE LEONARD | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 8/1/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, August 01, 2015
This is one of six books brought to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by more than one person over the last two days. Thank you for these books, my friends!

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, August 22, 2019
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #2.

This book was returned to me by a Twinbrook neighbor who is moving to Georgia. Best wishes on your new home!

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2019 E-Less Release Challenge hosted by mother of 11.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, January 12, 2020
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #3.

Going out for Round #3...

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 7 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, March 01, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (8/6/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library #69571 at Twinbrook Recreation Center in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The August 2020 One Word Release Challenge hosted by booklady331.

------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!