Brain on Fire: My Month of Madness

by Susannah Cahalan | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by sleepymom of Durango, Colorado USA on 7/29/2015
Journal Entry 1 by sleepymom from Durango, Colorado USA on Wednesday, July 29, 2015
So far an excellent read. I have about 100 pages left and then will be putting this back on the free book shelf I got it from . I will journal more when done.

Journal Entry 2 by sleepymom at Bayfield Family Medicine- Bayfield in Bayfield, Colorado USA on Thursday, July 30, 2015

Released 6 yrs ago (7/30/2015 UTC) at Bayfield Family Medicine- Bayfield in Bayfield, Colorado USA

Wow, what an amazing read and story. This is basically the memoir of a gal that had a rarely diagnosed disease that caused her to seem mentally ill. It took a while to get her diagnoses and for her to fully recover. Being a medical person, I was fascinated. I am so glad I have read this book. It is one that is not forgettable.

If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site; welcome! Enjoy the site, the book and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (it doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please feel free to send me a Private Message, by clicking on the name “sleepymom”, to ask for help with anything.