The Charles Schwab Guide to Finances After Fifty: Answers to Your Most Important Money Questions

by Carrie Schwab-Pomerantz, Joanne Cuthbertson | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 7/31/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, July 31, 2015
This is one of six books donated yesterday by my Rockville, Maryland, neighbor who will soon be moving to Missouri. Thank you for this book!

Note: The waviness of some pages were from a tipped water cup en route to our Little Free Library. I hope this does not interfere with your reading pleasure of this book!

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The 2017 What's in a Name Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess . The title of this book contains the names CHARLES, NAN and AN.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, May 29, 2019
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #2.

Going out for Round #2...

------------------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

The 2019 Tick Tock Release Challenge. The title of this book contains the word AFTER.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (10/28/2019 UTC) at Little Library at My Organic Market (MOM's) in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!