My Sister's Keeper

by Jodi Picoult | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingoehoeboeroewing of Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on 7/29/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingoehoeboeroewing from Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Wednesday, July 29, 2015
was unregistered in obcz-westerpark. Will be registered and than back on the shelf, or somewhere in the wild :-)

Journal Entry 2 by wingoehoeboeroewing at OBCZ-Westerpark in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Released 6 yrs ago (8/5/2015 UTC) at OBCZ-Westerpark in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands

on the shelf again :-)

Journal Entry 3 by wingOBCZ-Westerparkwing at Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Thursday, August 6, 2015
yes, on the shelf again :-)

Journal Entry 4 by dutch-flybabe at Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Saturday, March 12, 2016
Taken from the meeting in Amsterdam earlier in the year. Thanks!

Journal Entry 5 by dutch-flybabe at Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Thursday, May 30, 2019
Excellent story with a bit of a weak ending. TBReleased again soon.

Journal Entry 6 by dutch-flybabe at BC Meeting 2019 in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, July 6, 2019

Released 2 yrs ago (7/7/2019 UTC) at BC Meeting 2019 in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands

At the annual Castricum meet. Happy travels!

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, dutch-flybabe) , as your referring member.
Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.
Happy reading!

Journal Entry 7 by Ingeisreading at Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, July 13, 2019
Opgepikt bij het Bookcrossing event in Castricum.

Journal Entry 8 by Ingeisreading at IJsselstein, Utrecht Netherlands on Thursday, January 16, 2020
OMG, another one of those amazing emotional roller coaster kind of books. All my grief for my father and anxiety I felt during his illness come out when reading books like this. And then that ending. I saw the film years ago and had forgotten that ending. Total shock! I’m adding it Tonny permanent collection