Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry

by Mildred D. Taylor | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 7/25/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, July 25, 2015
I selected this book from the Little Free Library (#14632) at 1905 Edmonson Ave in Catonsville, Maryland. Thank you so much!

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, August 10, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (10/21/2015 UTC) at Little Free Library #16028 - 10 Scotch Mist Court in Rockville, Maryland USA

Welcome to BookCrossing, where we make the whole world a library!

If you have not already done so, please make a journal entry so I know this book has found a new home. I encourage you to join BookCrossing (free!) so that you can follow this book's future travels. It's fun, and your personal information will never be shared or sold. If you decide to join, consider listing "SqueakyChu" as your referring person.

Take your time reading the book. When you finish, make another journal entry to record your thoughts about it. This book is now yours so you can keep it or share it with someone else. If you pass it along, please make a release note to let us know where you left it.

Happy reading!