The Hero (Thunder Point)

by Robyn Carr | Romance |
Registered by spoiledrotten of Waldwick, New Jersey USA on 7/23/2015
Journal Entry 1 by spoiledrotten from Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Thursday, July 23, 2015
Picked up to send out for the US/Canada wishlist tag game.

Journal Entry 2 by spoiledrotten at Pearland, Texas USA on Thursday, July 23, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (7/24/2015 UTC) at Pearland, Texas USA

Sending out to love2cook as part of the US/Canada wishlist tag game.

Journal Entry 3 by winglove2cookwing at Pearland, Texas USA on Wednesday, July 29, 2015
Thank you, spoiledrotten for tagging me with the Robyn Carr book. Received it in today's mail. I've enjoying reading her stories.

Journal Entry 4 by winglove2cookwing at Pearland, Texas USA on Friday, June 24, 2016
Another good story in the Thunder Point series. The main character in this book is Devon McAllisster and her daughter Mercy. She has been held in a cult but has managed to escape. Her daughter is kidnapped by her father and taken back to the commune. Devon along with Spencer, Cooper, and Rawley go after her. A very good read!

Journal Entry 5 by winglove2cookwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Monday, January 02, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (1/2/2017 UTC) at Evanston, Illinois USA

Rabck to nimrodiel.

To the finder of this book:
What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it into the wild for someone else to find.

If you are new to BookCrossing, and find this book and this site, welcome!
Enjoy the site, the book, and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using any previous reader of this book ... or me, love2cook ... as the member who referred you. Or you may remain anonymous!

If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for wanting this book! Either way, I hope you'll make a brief journal entry so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and Happy Book Crossing! :)

Journal Entry 6 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Wednesday, January 11, 2017
Your amazing box made it here safely.

Journal Entry 7 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Sunday, April 15, 2018
I seem to have been picking these Thunder Point books up out of order and gave been reading them in reverse order. So, I was peripherally aware of Devon and Spenser's story from later books. So, I was really happy to read this and get more of the story. I really enjoyed this quite a bit.

Released 1 yr ago (4/18/2018 UTC) at Little free library #44604 - Custer and Linden Place in Evanston, Illinois USA

Left in the little free library.