Seven Types of Ambiguity

by Elliot Perlman | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingBooksandMusicwing of Seattle, Washington USA on 7/22/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingBooksandMusicwing from Seattle, Washington USA on Wednesday, July 22, 2015
I have read this before and had a very high opinion of it. I was going to give it away now but I just read an excellent review of it on Goodreads and decided I would like to read it again before I give it away.

This is not just a book, it is a symphony of words, the words are so beautifully arranged that my senses felt engaged, I was hearing this book, I was tasting it. As I read it, I kept turning to the author's picture trying to understand how such a powerful brain fit into a normal sized head, who is this prodigious intelligence? The book is enormous in scope and emotionally complex, to say the least. There is a lot of pain in this book, the good guys are the bad guys and the bad guys are the good guys, up is down and why can't we love those who love us? It's messy, but in a peculiarly sympathetic way, which is how I believe the world works

Journal Entry 2 by wingBooksandMusicwing at Seattle, Washington USA on Sunday, October 02, 2016
Despite good intentions I have not read it for the second time and don't see doing so any time soon. I have decided to list it in Bookstogive's Lit/Fic VBB.

Journal Entry 3 by wingBooksandMusicwing at Seattle, Washington USA on Monday, May 08, 2017
This was not selected in bookstogive's lit/fic VBB so I am going to wild release it.

Journal Entry 4 by wingBooksandMusicwing at Little Free Library in Seattle, Washington USA on Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (5/9/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library in Seattle, Washington USA

Little Free Library on 37th Ave NE nearest cross street is NE 55th in Seattle