Spider Bones

by Kathy Reichs | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingsakirmowing of Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on 7/18/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingsakirmowing from Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Saturday, July 18, 2015
A Temperance Brennan investigation

Released 4 yrs ago (7/22/2015 UTC) at Miitti / Meet-up in Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland

Taking this to the meet-up with me. If no one picks it up in Turku, then maybe better luck at the Summer Convention in Voipaala.

Journal Entry 3 by wingpippiswing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Sunday, July 26, 2015
..and after all, the book returned to Turku, but only to be taken further later on.

Released 4 yrs ago (8/8/2015 UTC) at Acton Central Station (Silverlink) in Acton, Greater London United Kingdom

Find the book at Acton Central's Little Library Shelf!

Journal Entry 5 by Eavesdrop at Acton, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, August 15, 2015
I found this book in a bookshelf in Acton Central. I didn't know about this website and I think it is great!!