The Burning Girl (Tom Thorne Novels)

by Mark Billingham | Audiobooks |
ISBN: 140550014X Global Overview for this book
Registered by smurphie of Banchory, Scotland United Kingdom on 7/17/2015
Journal Entry 1 by smurphie from Banchory, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, July 17, 2015
A Tom Thorn Mystery thriller

Journal Entry 2 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, October 01, 2015
My first ever Mark Billingham read has just come to the top of TBR and I am hoping to read it before the close of the year. Now I have one to listen to as well - can't wait!!

Journal Entry 3 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Sunday, September 23, 2018
It took longer than expected for this to find my CD player ! I listened over a couple of times. Think I'm going to enjoy the mark Billingham book i have waiting for sand collecting yet more from this author. :-)

Journal Entry 4 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (5/14/2019 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Adding to flutterbies9 crime and mystery book box ☺ including the paperback version too.

Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 5 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, July 05, 2019
Taken from the Crime/Mystery BookBox....to accompany the partnering book.