Vampire Academy (book 1)

by Richelle Mead | Other |
Registered by wingyorkshire-lasswing of Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on 7/13/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingyorkshire-lasswing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, July 13, 2015
Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website, I hope you enjoy reading it, when you have finished it please make a journal entry so that I know what you have decided to do with the book next. If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free and completely private your e-mail address is never given out) please say yorkshire-lass sent you. Happy BookCrossing!

Amazon Editorial Review

St Vladimir's Academy isn't just any boarding school - hidden away, it's a place where vampires are educated in the ways of magic and half-human teens train to protect them. Rose Hathaway is a Dhampir, a bodyguard for her best friend Lissa, a Moroi Vampire Princess. They've been on the run, but now they're being dragged back to St Vladimir's.

Journal Entry 2 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, July 13, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (7/14/2015 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This is on its way to the winner of Plum-crazy's Supernatural Sweeps. I saw this on your wishlist and it has been ordered from AwesomeBooks and is being sent direct to your address, I have enclosed a label for it.

Journal Entry 3 by wingMecuwing at Hämeenlinna, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Friday, July 24, 2015
Thank you so much yorkshire-lass for ordering this wishlist book for me! I had to look it up: it was a wish from 2011. :D Thanks a lot also for the labels, card and sweets you sent me.

Journal Entry 4 by wingMecuwing at Hämeenlinna, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Monday, December 04, 2017
Young, good-looking adults with special powers going to a special school where a girl with a bond gets a cool, quiet and older mentor to teach her how to fight. Sound familiar? Yes, in many ways - but a decent, non-surprising YA novel was just what my flue-tired brains needed. :)

Journal Entry 5 by wingMecuwing at a wishlist RABCK, by mail -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, December 10, 2017

Released 11 mos ago (12/11/2017 UTC) at a wishlist RABCK, by mail -- Controlled Releases

Next reader has this book on her wishlist, as she kindly told me already in last August after seeing my TBR pile. :) Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by wingslipperbunnywing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, December 12, 2017
I wished this also in 2011. =D Thank you, my tbr-pile has too little YA or vampire novels right now.

Journal Entry 7 by wingslipperbunnywing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, January 22, 2018
I love fantasy YA drama and this was a good first volume. I didn't love the main character, but I liked the story and the other characters.

Journal Entry 8 by wingslipperbunnywing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, May 11, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (5/15/2018 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Going to send this to a another bookcrosser in Netherlands. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 9 by MMMaartje at Ijsselstein, Utrecht Netherlands on Wednesday, May 30, 2018
Thanks so much for sending me this, Slipperbunny!