Falling Together: A Novel

by Marisa de los Santos | Women's Fiction |
ISBN: 006210635X Global Overview for this book
Registered by MoomaOma of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 7/11/2015
Journal Entry 1 by MoomaOma from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, July 11, 2015
From the Back Cover:

It's been six years since Pen Calloway watched Cat and Will, her best friends from college, walk out of her life. Through the birth of her daughter, the death of her father, and the vicissitudes of single motherhood, she has never stopped missing them. When, after years of silence, Cat—the bewitching, charismatic center of their group—urgently requests that the three meet at their college reunion, Pen can't refuse. But instead of a happy reconciliation, what awaits is a collision of past and present that sends Pen and Will on a journey around the world, with Pen's five-year-old daughter and Cat's hostile husband in tow. And as Pen and Will struggle to uncover the truth about Cat, they find more than they bargained for: startling truths about who they were before and who they are now.

I was quite happy to have found this book at a library in Sherwood Park for only $.50 and snatched it up. I really enjoyed this authors other book Belong to Me and while I enjoyed this book very much I felt it was a bit drawn out.

Journal Entry 2 by MoomaOma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, August 08, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (8/8/2015 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking this to the August BookCrossing meeting to be enjoyed by the next reader.

Journal Entry 3 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, August 08, 2015
Safely in my hands....

Journal Entry 4 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, August 25, 2015
I enjoyed Belong To Me a lot more than this one. I agree this one seemed to drag on a bit. The characters are all English Majorsso the book is very wordy and in many places I had to re read sentences to see it it was missed in editing or just the flow was awkward for me.

But enough of a story to keep me at it!

Journal Entry 5 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 12, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (9/12/2015 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am taking this book to our monthly bookcrossers meet up at Cravings - the second Saturday of every month- to pass on to the next reader.

Journal Entry 6 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 12, 2015
OK - I cam home with WAY too many books. But, my books are organized now by when I got them.

Journal Entry 7 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, July 10, 2017
Yes a bit drawn out but still enjoyed the story even though Cat sure was weird.

Journal Entry 8 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, August 12, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (8/12/2017 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am bringing this to the August meetup at Cravings.

Journal Entry 9 by MoomaOma at Mountain Ave airbnb in Kelowna, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, September 10, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (9/10/2017 UTC) at Mountain Ave airbnb in Kelowna, British Columbia Canada

To be enjoyed by the next reader.