Dead Tomorrow

by Peter James | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingbrunton11wing of Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on 4/4/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingbrunton11wing from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 04, 2017
I can't make my mind up about the Roy Grace series - The plots are interesting enough just a bit too drawn out for me at the moment. I might need to read another one to decide :)

Sending to kingfan30 as a Wishlist Tag.

Journal Entry 2 by kingfan30 at -- Somewhere in Lincs, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 11, 2017

10 Feb 18 - It's actually been a while since I've read a book from this series, and it was nice to get back into it. My in laws are from round this area so it always feels familiar to me with lots of towns and villages that I recognise. The story line in this one was certainly an interesting one, it may not have had a major twist in like some other crime novels do, but I still found it fairly fast paced and it held my interest. It raised a lot of points that get you thinking. A good family friend had a heart transplant a few years ago, and without it, he certainly wouldn't be here today. As a result we both put our names down on the donor list, and understand how it could make a difference. However finding yourself in the position of Caitlin and her mum and their desperation at the system, it makes you wonder what lengths some people would be willing to go to.

Journal Entry 3 by kingfan30 at Telephone Box in Irnham, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 07, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (4/7/2018 UTC) at Telephone Box in Irnham, Lincolnshire United Kingdom

Left in the phone box library in the village