The Cat Who Brought Down the House [LARGE PRINT]

by Lilian Jackson Braun | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingsolittletimewing of Portland, Maine USA on 9/3/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingsolittletimewing from Portland, Maine USA on Thursday, September 03, 2015
Registered by solittletime, Portland, Maine, USA on September 2, 2015. Pre-numbered label used for registration. Large-print hardcover book given to me by CY for BookCrossing.

Reserved for the 2015 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge, hosted by Secretariat.

Also reserved for the 2015 Crazy Cat Lady Challenge, hosted by zbird.

And for the Assisted/Senior/Memory/Hospice/Veteran Care Center Release Challenge, hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL.

Journal Entry 2 by wingsolittletimewing at Park Danforth, 777 Stevens Ave in Portland, Maine USA on Thursday, September 03, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (9/3/2015 UTC) at Park Danforth, 777 Stevens Ave in Portland, Maine USA

Released to Park Danforth, 777 Stevens Ave, Portland, Maine USA, around 3 PM on September 03, 2015.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by solittletime or any other journaler. (You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!