Scotland's Stories of Home

by Various | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: None Global Overview for this book
Registered by pennydainty on 7/3/2015
Journal Entry 1 by pennydainty on Friday, July 03, 2015
Some nice stories in this wee book.

Released 5 yrs ago (7/4/2015 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Sending this as part of the Home Sweet Home sweepstake. Enjoy.

Journal Entry 3 by wingNakipawing at Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Wednesday, July 15, 2015
Thank you pennydainty for sending me this book, 3 books in one package is awesome!

Journal Entry 4 by wingNakipawing at Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Wednesday, December 11, 2019
This is a nice little book of short stories, about home, family, childhood and what it all means to the authors.

Journal Entry 5 by wingNakipawing at Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (12/12/2019 UTC) at Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal

This book is travelling to you as part of the RABCK - Small books, fast reads! I hope you enjoy it.

Journal Entry 6 by Maria-Nunes at Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Monday, December 16, 2019
It has just arrived!

Journal Entry 7 by Maria-Nunes at Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Thursday, January 23, 2020
currently reading... but I have to make a break on this book as meanwhile a couple of bookring-books have arrived

I read the first part of the book and so far I am really enjoying reading it.

Journal Entry 8 by Maria-Nunes at Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Friday, February 28, 2020
Great short stories. I found some of them really lovely.
I really enjoyed reading this little book :-)