The Memory of Running: A Novel

by Ron McLarty | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by d-writer of Quesnel, British Columbia Canada on 7/3/2015
Journal Entry 1 by d-writer from Quesnel, British Columbia Canada on Friday, July 03, 2015
I received a book from LovesOU (Girl in Translation) as a RABCK. So I realized I had this book on my bookshelf that she had on her wishlist. So I read it so that I could send it on to her as a thank you for the book she sent to me. LOVED this book! Don't know why it sat on my shelf for so long? before I picked it up to read it. Hope you enjoy it too LovesOU!

Journal Entry 2 by d-writer at Quesnel, British Columbia Canada on Friday, July 03, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (7/3/2015 UTC) at Quesnel, British Columbia Canada

Putting this book in the mail to LovesOU as a RABCK

Journal Entry 3 by rem_LovesOU at Carrollton, Texas USA on Sunday, July 19, 2015
The book arrived safely in Carrollton Texas. Couldn't have been a more perfect moment for me to receive it. Thank you for thinking of me. I am very much looking forward to the read.

Journal Entry 4 by rem_LovesOU at Carrollton, Texas USA on Sunday, July 19, 2015
Thank you for thinking of me. The book has arrived safely in Carrollton, Texas. Couldn't have been a more perfect time to receive a thoughtful book. I am very much looking forward to the read.