The World According To Bertie (44 Scotland Street)

by Alexander McCall Smith | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0349120536 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingIcilawing of Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on 7/3/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingIcilawing from Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Friday, July 03, 2015
I'm addict to this series. The humour and Edinburgh.

I bought this one in a charity shop in Scotland.

18/08/17 : tagging mcsar

Journal Entry 2 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Thursday, August 24, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (8/24/2017 UTC) at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France

On its way to Canada. Enjoy !

Journal Entry 3 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Friday, September 08, 2017
Thank you for the wishlist book. It arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I love his No.1 Ladies' Detective series and am eager to try this other series. Thanks again.

----------------
Updated April 5, 2018
Finished this one sometime in March and forgot to add an update.

I am addicted to this series too, and have enjoyed the books in order. This one is no different. Now I am looking out for the next one.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmcsarwing at RABCK Winner, RABCK Sweepstakes/Drawing -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, April 05, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (4/6/2018 UTC) at RABCK Winner, RABCK Sweepstakes/Drawing -- Controlled Releases

On its way to the winner of the Spurtle Sweepstakes. Congratulations.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 01, 2018
Thank you very much for sending me this book, I've already read this one so I'll be releasing it soon

Released 1 yr ago (5/12/2018 UTC) at Mount Edgcumbe Country Estate in Cremyll, Cornwall United Kingdom

Leaving this at the "A doggy day out in the park" event

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***