corner corner May I Have Your Attention Please?

May I Have Your Attention Please?
by James Corden | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by cally-c of Alfreton, Derbyshire United Kingdom on 6/29/2015

status (set by cally-c): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by cally-c from Alfreton, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Monday, June 29, 2015

I've often thought about this moment, about what it would be like to write my memoirs. I always thought it would make me feel important. It doesn't. If anything it makes me feel a little strange.

The truth is, I should never have been this famous guy. I wasn't the cool, clever, good-looking boy at school. But I always dreamt of it, hoped for it, longed for it: throughout school when I was disruptive, in my teens when I tried to form my own boy band and through hundreds of auditions for parts which were met with constant rejection. Until finally I co-wrote Gavin and Stacey. And my whole life changed.

Journal Entry 2 by cally-c at Palmer-Morewood Social Club in Alfreton, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Thursday, January 04, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (1/3/2018 UTC) at Palmer-Morewood Social Club in Alfreton, Derbyshire United Kingdom

You've found a travelling book!
This book set off on its travels in January....but where has it decided to stay?

Well, if you're reading this then you've found it & you can tell us!
Please take a minute to say where it was discovered...
...& you can tell us what you thought of it.
When you've read it, please pass it to a friend to enjoy
or leave it in a public place for someone else to find -just like you did!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me,
cally-c as your referring member-thanks!)