The Monogram Murders: The New Hercule Poirot Mystery

Reading is Fundamental
by Sophie Hannah, Agatha Christie | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 4/3/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, April 03, 2016
If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, May 14, 2018
Well written and intriguing. Enjoyed the book

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, May 14, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (5/14/2018 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA