Miss Match

by Leslie Carroll | Romance |
ISBN: 0804119996 Global Overview for this book
Registered by midwestgal of Butler, Wisconsin USA on 2/11/2004
Journal Entry 1 by midwestgal from Butler, Wisconsin USA on Wednesday, February 11, 2004
putting on Bookrelay

Journal Entry 2 by ryanreader from St. Petersburg, Florida USA on Saturday, February 28, 2004
rec'd today from midwest via relay. Thanks!!!

Bravely joining Mt. TBR

Journal Entry 3 by ryanreader from St. Petersburg, Florida USA on Wednesday, August 25, 2004
Cute modern romance. I wanna turn my husband into Bear! Well, he's pretty close anyway............

Journal Entry 4 by ryanreader from St. Petersburg, Florida USA on Friday, September 03, 2004
mailed today as part of a relay

Journal Entry 5 by eriko1908 from Plymouth, Minnesota USA on Tuesday, September 07, 2004
This Relay book was waiting for me when I made it into work this afternoon. Thanks ryanreader for offering it up, I hope to be enjoying it soon! :o)

Journal Entry 6 by eriko1908 from Plymouth, Minnesota USA on Thursday, August 18, 2005
I enjoyed this one...although I thought Bear's wealth was a little bit over-played at times...and Kitty sure seemed to live a plush life for a teacher!! Will be offering this to the BookBox gals!! :O)