The Careful Use of Compliments: Book 4 (The Isabel Dalhousie Series)

by Alexander McCall Smith | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingMaranlinwing of Burlington, Ontario Canada on 6/26/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingMaranlinwing from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Friday, June 26, 2015
Book #4 of the Sunday Philosophy Club series. This time Isabel, now the mother of a baby boy named Charlie, discovers a mystery surrounding two paintings recently put on the market. Of course, as always, she must find the answer to the mystery!

I enjoyed this one as much as the previous ones. Series books are fun because we get to follow the same characters in each book. When I enjoy characters, such as the ones created by Alexander McCall Smith, it is nice to know the story is not over at the end of the book and there will be more adventures to read about in the next one.

Journal Entry 2 by wingMaranlinwing at St. James United Church in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada on Monday, May 06, 2019

Released 7 mos ago (5/6/2019 UTC) at St. James United Church in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada

Donated to book sale.
Released for the 2019 April Showers/May Flowers Challenge & the 2019 NJABBIC Challenge (week 18: picture of a boat or ship).

To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If the book is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so its journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. You can remain anonymous if you wish, but if you join BookCrossing, you are in for a great experience and I do hope you will use me, Maranlin, as a referring member.