Cooking Up a Storm (Black Lace Series)

by Emma Holly | Graphic Novels |
Registered by bookrabbit of Wilmington, Massachusetts USA on 2/11/2004
Journal Entry 1 by bookrabbit from Wilmington, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, February 11, 2004
On loan to fellow bookcrosser: Cheriepie

I just love Emma Holly - she brings life to her characters. I find that so refreshing to have characters in a romance seem real. She has a great balance of sex and romance.

Abby, the owner of a bed and breakfast, hires a chef, who promises to help her in the kitchen and the bedroom. Will he??

Journal Entry 2 by CheriePie from Campbell, California USA on Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Thanks to BookRabbit for lending this to me from her Emma Holly erotica collection... to get me all hot and bothered under the collar. ;-)

Journal Entry 3 by CheriePie from Campbell, California USA on Wednesday, June 14, 2006
This is my first Black Lace book and I loved it! I wish I could teleport myself into Abby and Storm's world. I'm going to Cape Cod this weekend myself so maybe I'll look for their little village (though I think it might be fictional). LOL

When playboy Storm Dupré blows into town, he turns Abby's world upside down, and opens her up to all kinds of new sexual explorations; things she couldn't imagine herself doing a few short weeks before. But what are his true intentions... and what can Abby do to keep herself from falling hard for the confirmed playboy?

Will return to Lisa when next I see her (which I hope will be soon). :)

Journal Entry 4 by bookrabbit from Wilmington, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, February 03, 2007
Back from a brief trip across town . . .