Madame De Treymes

Enjoy Your New Book
by Edith Wharton | History | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 140692590x Global Overview for this book
Registered by freezone of Boston, Massachusetts USA on 8/30/2015
Journal Entry 1 by freezone from Boston, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, August 30, 2015
This short story shows highlights Wharton's storytelling strengths by having the one story stand alone in a tiny Penguin 60s edition. Characters trapped in a time and place, trying to do the right thing, but love is not necessarily enough. Enjoy!

Welcome to Bookcrossing...I hope you enjoy your free book: read and write your response here, then pass along the book to new readers.

Journal Entry 2 by freezone at Boston, Massachusetts USA on Friday, November 13, 2015
Thanks for picking up this book. Please write a journal entry to let me know where it ended up, and I'd love to hear what you thought of this book when you had a chance to read it.

If you are new to Bookcrossing, then welcome! You've found a great community of people who share a love of books and reading. There's a lot of information on this website about how to join, and what to do to pass along your books so that you too can follow their journey around the world. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a private message through my profile (click where you see my name, freezone, and it should bring you to my profile). Thanks for joining!

Journal Entry 3 by freezone at Boston, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (12/2/2015 UTC) at Boston, Massachusetts USA

Given to a friend.

Journal Entry 4 by dreammer at Batavia, Ohio USA on Tuesday, August 09, 2016
This came home in my wrap it up bookbox we will be reading and then passing along.

Journal Entry 5 by dreammer at Batavia, Ohio USA on Tuesday, August 09, 2016