Gulp: Adventures on the Alimentary Canal

by Mary Roach | Nonfiction |
Registered by wingghirwing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 6/20/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingghirwing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, June 20, 2015
FOL annual book sale purchase.

Exploration of the alimentary canal.

Reserved for pinklady60 for wishlist tag. Mailed 09/14/15. 9549012192945257092302

Journal Entry 2 by pinklady60 at San Diego, California USA on Thursday, October 01, 2015
Thanks, ghir, for this book from my wishlist. I'm going to be reading it almost immediately.

hardcover with book jacket

Journal Entry 3 by pinklady60 at San Diego, California USA on Saturday, October 03, 2015
The author takes a humorous look at the way food travels through our bodies and answers icky questions like “How much can you eat before your stomach bursts?” and “Can constipation kill you?”

Journal Entry 4 by pinklady60 at San Diego, California USA on Wednesday, February 06, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (2/6/2019 UTC) at San Diego, California USA

I'm sending this RABCK to ResQgeek in Virginia in a box of books I offered in the forum.

Journal Entry 5 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Arrived in the mail yesterday. Last weekend I acquired a *huge* collection of books to register and release, so I think I'll pass this along at the next BC-in-DC meeting this coming Sunday.

Journal Entry 6 by wingResQgeekwing at BC-in-DC, Meeting -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, February 17, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (2/17/2019 UTC) at BC-in-DC, Meeting -- Controlled Releases

This book will be available at today's BC-in-DC meeting.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 7 by wing6of8wing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA on Monday, February 18, 2019
I picked this up at meet-up because it is the one Mary Roach that I have yet to read (as far as I know, anyway). I was cautioned not to read it while eating, but I have a pretty strong stomach and a pretty poor visualization interface with most books, so I am not worried about it making me gag. Not that I need another book on Mt TBR, especially one that came to me via ResQgeek, but life is just that way.

I think when I finally read it, it may be appropriate for the Biographies of Things book box that MaryZee started.