The Best Of Eating Well

by Eating Well Magazine | Cooking, Food & Wine |
Registered by rblake of Mississauga, Ontario Canada on 2/11/2004
Journal Entry 1 by rblake from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, February 11, 2004
Excellent recipes.

Up for trade!

Journal Entry 2 by rblake from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, February 11, 2004
Up for trade.

Journal Entry 3 by rblake from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Thursday, February 12, 2004
Reserved for Twinfather.

Journal Entry 4 by rblake from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Monday, February 16, 2004
This book is now travelling a great distance to fellow bookcrosser Twinfather in The Netherlands. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by Twinfather from Gouda, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Monday, February 23, 2004
It came by post last Saturday. Now lets tickle those tastebuds!

Journal Entry 6 by Twinfather at OBCZ Café Averechts in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Saturday, January 22, 2005

Released 14 yrs ago (1/23/2005 UTC) at OBCZ Café Averechts in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands

Journal Entry 7 by wingkoekiebakwing from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Sunday, January 23, 2005
I really love recipes, I enjoy trying new things; that's why I took this book home!!!

Journal Entry 8 by wingkoekiebakwing from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Wednesday, January 26, 2005
A lovely book, with very good recipes!!! I will copy 11 of them to add to my recipebook, and I'm going to give them a try very soon!!
I am - for instance - very curious about:
the currant mustard dip, the hearty grain bread with oats and bulgur, the crusty herbed chicken and the roasted salmon with mustard crust.
Ooooo, I just get hungry by writing this...

Journal Entry 9 by wingvioloncellixwing from not specified, not specified not specified on Wednesday, June 29, 2005
I took this book with me from the Castricum meeting. Indeed the photos look mouth-watering, and koekiebak's selection of recipes seems worth trying. I'm not used to American measures (like cups and lbs), but I'm sure there is a conversion table somewhere on the Internet.

Edit January 2007: Mrs V and I have tried a few recipes, but we have to confess that we often converted them to the original, more calory-laden versions. Cream insteead of skimmed milk: you get the picure.

Journal Entry 10 by wingvioloncellixwing at dichtbij Duinrell in Wassenaar, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (1/23/2007 UTC) at dichtbij Duinrell in Wassenaar, Zuid-Holland Netherlands

The book has been left in the kitchen in a secluded place, where the lunches are so copious that some participants might be interested in trying out these 'light' recipes. Welcome to Bookcrossing, and enjoy!

Dear finder, I do hope to hear your opinion about this book.

Journal Entry 11 by wingvioloncellixwing from not specified, not specified not specified on Tuesday, January 30, 2007
This book will be replaced to another site, as the end of semester is apparently not the right moment here in Wassenaar to leave books.

Released 12 yrs ago (1/30/2007 UTC) at Rest. De Bruine Boon, Stationsweg 1 - leestafel in Leiden, Zuid-Holland Netherlands

At the mini-meeting tonight in Leiden with Fifna, EmEli, Nandaaah and...?

Journal Entry 13 by wingFifnawing from Voorburg, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Got it at the mini-meeting this evening in Leiden.

Journal Entry 14 by wingFifnawing at Bookbox in Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Monday, February 05, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (2/5/2007 UTC) at Bookbox in Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Putting it in the cookbook box.

Journal Entry 15 by wingFifnawing from Voorburg, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Monday, February 05, 2007
Got some really nice recipes from this book. Time for it to continue travelling.

Journal Entry 16 by miekepieke from Ulft, Gelderland Netherlands on Wednesday, January 09, 2008
I took this book from the cookbookbox. I'm curious!