Secrets of the Lighthouse

by Santa Montefiore | Romance |
Registered by ScottishHoosier on 6/18/2015
Journal Entry 1 by ScottishHoosier on Thursday, June 18, 2015
Received this book as a free prize draw from Simon and Schuster UK in their free book a month draw. Sadly, it seems the monthly draw has been ceased, but this hasn't been confirmed by S&S. Thank you while it lasted!!

Ghost story, love story, nothing is ever quite what it seems story.

This isn't quite my cup of tea, and I was frustrated with the characters at times. However, I did enjoy this book. The writing is good. It is sometimes rewarding to step outside your usual reading.

Journal Entry 2 by Inver at Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, June 18, 2015
Handed over in person. I had shown an interest elsewhere of wanting to read this one. Thanks for remembering Mary. Another to add to the very large TBR pile.

Journal Entry 3 by Inver at Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Finally getting around to reading this one.

Journal Entry 4 by Inver at Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 11, 2017
A new author for me. I did quite enjoy it...easy reading so that is always good. A good jumble of characters and a wee touch of the parnormal.