I've Got You Under My Skin: A Novel

by Mary Higgins Clark | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 147674906X Global Overview for this book
Registered by crossingguardma of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 6/13/2015
Journal Entry 1 by crossingguardma from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, June 13, 2015
From Amazon: In this gripping #1 New York Times bestseller from Queen of Suspense Mary Higgins Clark, a Manhattan ER doctor is brazenly murdered in front of his young son in a city playground. Five years later, his killer is still at large.

When Laurie Moran’s husband was brutally murdered, only three-year-old Timmy saw the face of his father’s killer. Five years later his piercing blue eyes still haunt Timmy’s dreams. Laurie is haunted by more—the killer’s threat to her son as he fled the scene: “Tell your mother she’s next, then it’s your turn…”

Now Laurie is dealing with murder again, this time as the producer of a true-crime, cold-case television show. The series will launch with the twenty-year-old unsolved murder of Betsy Powell. Betsy, a socialite, was found suffocated in her bed after a gala celebrating the graduation of her daughter and three friends. The sensational murder was news nationwide. Reopening the case in its lavish setting and with the cooperation of the surviving guests that night, Laurie is sure to have a hit on her hands. But when the estranged friends begin filming, it becomes clear each is hiding secrets…small and large.

And a pair of blue eyes is watching events unfold, too…

Journal Entry 2 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, June 13, 2015
Was so excited to receive this from sister in law, but alas I had read it. Really shouldn't have been surprised as I keep on top of her new books as I love her writing.

Journal Entry 3 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, June 13, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (6/13/2015 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am taking this book to our monthly bookcrossers meet up at Cravings - the second Saturday of every month- to pass on to the next reader.

Journal Entry 4 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, June 13, 2015
Brought home from the June meeting!

Journal Entry 5 by megami-no-ushi at Cravings Market Restaurant in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, August 08, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (8/8/2015 UTC) at Cravings Market Restaurant in Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking to the August murder and mayhem meeting. Another good mystery!

To the finder:

Journal Entry 6 by MoomaOma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, August 09, 2015
Brought this home from the August BookCrossing meeting. Haven't read a Mary Higgins Clark mystery for quite some time so looking forward to it.

Journal Entry 7 by MoomaOma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, March 18, 2017
This was a quick read and a fluffy kind mystery. I think I remember now why I haven't read one of her books for quite some time.

Journal Entry 8 by MoomaOma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 08, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (4/8/2017 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking this to the April BookCrossing meeting to be enjoyed by the next reader.

Journal Entry 9 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 15, 2017
My daughter brought this back for me from the April meetup.

Journal Entry 10 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, February 16, 2019
A little slow at first, but then I got hooked in.

Journal Entry 11 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, March 09, 2019

Released 6 mos ago (3/9/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am taking this to the March meetup at Cravings.

Journal Entry 12 by crossingguardma at Little free library deer park in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, March 09, 2019

Released 6 mos ago (3/9/2019 UTC) at Little free library deer park in Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am releasing this to the awesome little free library on Deer Park road.

Please take and enjoy and I would love to hear that it landed in your hands