Design on a Crime (Deadly Decor Mysteries)

by Ginny Aiken | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 6/12/2015
Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, June 12, 2015
I bought a bag of books for $5 at St Christopher's book shop at Church Corner.

Released 3 yrs ago (3/19/2016 UTC) at Coffee Club Hagley Park in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

To be taken to the meet up and if book is not taken it will be left on either the bookshelf or at the Little Free Library

Christchurch bookcrossers meet up regularly once a month and for more information check out Conventions and Meetings in the Forums.

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, March 20, 2016
Looks like the kind of book that will be good to have on hand for those times my brain gives out and I can't face reading anything deep...

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, March 28, 2016
I should have listened to your warnings - it was very brainless! (And uncomfortably religious). On the plus side, it didn't take long to read...

Journal Entry 5 by futurecat at Coffee Club Hagley Park in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, April 18, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (4/16/2016 UTC) at Coffee Club Hagley Park in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Left on the book exchange shelf after our meetup.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

Want to meet other Bookcrossers? A small but active group of Christchurch Bookcrossers meet once a month for lunch and to exchange books. If you'd like to join us, check out the Conventions and Meetings Forum for details.

^ ^