Bubbles In Trouble

by Sarah Strohmeyer | Women's Fiction |
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 6/12/2015
Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, June 12, 2015
I bought a bag of books for $5 at St Christopher's book shop at Church Corner.

Journal Entry 2 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Fava Cafe in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, December 10, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (12/10/2016 UTC) at Fava Cafe in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Book was released at the Cafe at the meet up.

Christchurch bookcrossers meet up regularly once a month and for more information check out Conventions and Meetings in the Forums.

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, January 06, 2017
Picked this up at last month's meetup because I wanted something mindless to read. Yeah, it was definitely mindless. Ok for what it was, I suppose, but I definitely won't be seeking out more books from the series.

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat at Crisp Cafe in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, March 18, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (3/18/2017 UTC) at Crisp Cafe in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Taken to this morning's meetup, where it was either picked up by one of the other bookcrossers, or left at the cafe. Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

Want to meet other Bookcrossers? A small but active group of Christchurch Bookcrossers meet once a month for lunch and to exchange books. If you'd like to join us, check out the Conventions and Meetings Forum for details.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 5 by winggaboydwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, June 13, 2018
Found & left.