Now We are Six (Winnie-the-Pooh)

by A. A. Milne | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0749702087 Global Overview for this book
Registered by katiko of Puumala, Etelä-Savo / Södra Savolax Finland on 6/7/2015
Journal Entry 1 by katiko from Puumala, Etelä-Savo / Södra Savolax Finland on Sunday, June 07, 2015
Actually this is a paperback and an older version (as far as I understand printed in 1966), but I wanted to use once these proposals that BC gives. So I chose the Methuen version (1995): this one is also Methuen - books for children, small book with 102 pages.

Journal Entry 2 by katiko at Puumala, Etelä-Savo / Södra Savolax Finland on Saturday, September 26, 2015
I've read these poems in finnish several times and I love them. All my respect for those who translate especially poems! I cought the same feelings reading them in english and finnish.

One of my favourite ones:

No one can tell me,
Nobody knows,
Where the wind comes from,
Where the wind goes.
...

and one to keep in my mind for next year's birthday:

THE MORNING WALK

When Anne and I go out a walk,
We hold each other's hand and talk
Of all the things we mean to do
When Anne and I are forty-two.

I'll keep this book in my permanent collection. I'll also attend the year challenge 2015 with this book: reading the poem book.

Journal Entry 3 by katiko at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Monday, February 05, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (2/6/2018 UTC) at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

This beautiful book is getting dusty in my bookshelf, so I thought it's time to move on. I hope this will give joy and happiness also for the next reader!

Journal Entry 4 by kiksu at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Saturday, February 10, 2018
Thank you katiko! This was a great "catch". I chose this little paperback based on its first and last page in Finnish "Runoreppu".