Utterly Adorable Cats

by Stuart & Linda Macfarlane | Pets & Animals |
ISBN: 186187426X Global Overview for this book
Registered by HappyHarryBabe of Callington, Cornwall United Kingdom on 9/1/2015
Journal Entry 1 by HappyHarryBabe from Callington, Cornwall United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 01, 2015
Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of BookCrossing.

Congratulations on finding this book. BookCrossing is an online community who like to share books with each other and the world. This book is now yours for you to do as you wish - read it, keep it, pass it on - but please keep the label in the book so that future people, if they so wish, can come on here, enter a journal entry and follow the book's journey. You can enter as many, or as few, journal entries as you wish. It would also be appreciated if you would kindly enter a journal entry so that the followers of the book can see that it has found a new reader. It is free, but if you don't wish to create an account it can be done anonymously.

If you do create an account then feel free to enter "HappyHarryBabe" as your referral member.

I hope you enjoy the book.
Happy hunting, reading and BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 2 by HappyHarryBabe at Callington, Cornwall United Kingdom on Friday, September 11, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (9/11/2015 UTC) at Callington, Cornwall United Kingdom

Sent to TrinityLeeds, in Leeds.

Journal Entry 3 by TrinityLeeds at Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 22, 2015
Here at Trinity Leeds, waiting to be read!

Journal Entry 4 by wingDelticwing at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 09, 2016
Picked up in Trinity Leeds today.

Journal Entry 5 by wingDelticwing at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, December 15, 2016
Read this a while ago and just realised I forgot to journal it. This was a nice fun read and cat owners everywhere will recognise their little darling's behaviour in there somewhere.

Journal Entry 6 by wingDelticwing at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (12/16/2016 UTC) at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Happy Christmas!

Journal Entry 7 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, December 23, 2016
Thank you, I know I'll enjoy reading this.
Thanks too for the card and Chrismas decoration :-)

Hope you have a very happy Christmas!!

Journal Entry 8 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, July 13, 2017
A lovely quick read, I don't have a cat living with me but some of the neighbor's cats come and visit me sometimes. I always enjoy having a little play :-)

Journal Entry 9 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, July 14, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (7/15/2017 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This is now on its way to the winner of the Export an Animal Sweeps, hope you enjoy this an all the others heading your way :-)

Journal Entry 10 by CathrineB at Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway on Monday, July 24, 2017
Thank you so much for this totally adorable book!

Journal Entry 11 by CathrineB at Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway on Monday, July 24, 2017
A lovely little book:)

Journal Entry 12 by CathrineB at Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway on Wednesday, June 06, 2018

Released 10 mos ago (6/7/2018 UTC) at Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway

Time for this little book to continue its travel! It's heading to Canada as a RABCK.

Journal Entry 13 by wingqueenfrogwing at Yarmouth, Nova Scotia Canada on Wednesday, June 20, 2018
A lovely surprise to receive while I am a patient in the hospital. Cute book

Journal Entry 14 by wingqueenfrogwing at Yarmouth, Nova Scotia Canada on Wednesday, July 25, 2018
Cute little book that was read by myself and several nurses while I was in the hospital