Solomon's Tale: The Story of a Little Cat Who Helped a Family In Crisis

by Sheila Jeffries | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by HappyHarryBabe of Callington, Cornwall United Kingdom on 9/1/2015
Journal Entry 1 by HappyHarryBabe from Callington, Cornwall United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 01, 2015
Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of BookCrossing.

Congratulations on finding this book. BookCrossing is an online community who like to share books with each other and the world. This book is now yours for you to do as you wish - read it, keep it, pass it on - but please keep the label in the book so that future people, if they so wish, can come on here, enter a journal entry and follow the book's journey. You can enter as many, or as few, journal entries as you wish. It would also be appreciated if you would kindly enter a journal entry so that the followers of the book can see that it has found a new reader. It is free, but if you don't wish to create an account it can be done anonymously.

If you do create an account then feel free to enter "HappyHarryBabe" as your referral member.

I hope you enjoy the book.
Happy hunting, reading and BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 2 by HappyHarryBabe at Plympton, Devon United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (9/9/2015 UTC) at Plympton, Devon United Kingdom

Sent to OBCZCofeeLnkIP4, in Suffolk.

Journal Entry 3 by wingOBCZCofeeLnkIP4wing at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, September 12, 2015
Collected from the Post Office this morning. Thank you HappyHarryBabe.

Journal Entry 4 by wingOBCZCofeeLnkIP4wing at CoffeeLink, Neptune Marina in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, September 12, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (9/12/2015 UTC) at CoffeeLink, Neptune Marina in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Taken to the monthly meeting. If nobody takes it, it'll be left on the shelf.

Come along to Coffee Link on the second Saturday of the month, from mid-day to meet fellow BookCrossers.

Journal Entry 5 by 666Izzy at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, September 12, 2015
It's a book written by a cat and I'm tired so in the mood for something light and fluffy....

Journal Entry 6 by 666Izzy at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Thursday, September 17, 2015
This is a child's book really, so it's very light and fluffy. But it trots along at a reasonable pace, and has one or two slightly deeper comments (like Solomon's angle telling him he has to act on his own behalf, rather than expect things to just work out the way he wants). My only real complaint is with the sub title because he didn't save a family in crisis! Overall I enjoyed it.

Journal Entry 7 by 666Izzy at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (9/24/2015 UTC) at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Heading back to Cornwall, as this book is going in the post to Abi-Gibby. I hope you enjoy it.

Journal Entry 8 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Saturday, September 26, 2015
Solomon has arrived safely today :)

Journal Entry 9 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Monday, July 11, 2016
I very much enjoyed reading this book, it was a very light and easy book to get into and read. I will be sending this off to the winner of the export an animal sweepstakes

Journal Entry 10 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Friday, August 05, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (8/8/2016 UTC) at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom

Sending off to the winner of the export an animal sweepstakes

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

Journal Entry 11 by kangaroo at Barnet, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, August 20, 2016
This little cat has made his way to the big city! He was accompanied by a little bird on a coaster which is being put to good use under a cup of tea as I write. Thank you so much Abi! Now, I wonder where he can travel to next...

Journal Entry 12 by kangaroo at Barnet, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, November 12, 2016
Travelling on to the winner of the books chocolate and tea sweeps.

Journal Entry 13 by CathrineB at Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway on Monday, November 21, 2016
Thank you so much for this book! Haven't heard of it before, but seems like a lovely story!
Also, thanks for the tea and chocolate!

Journal Entry 14 by CathrineB at Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway on Saturday, December 29, 2018
This book has been in my Mt. TBR for a long time now. But I've finally read it, and I really liked this lightread and touching story!

Journal Entry 15 by CathrineB at Jernbanetorget in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Sunday, January 27, 2019

Released 5 mos ago (1/27/2019 UTC) at Jernbanetorget in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway

Released at the tiger statue at Jernbanetorget.

You've found a free and travelling book. It want to travel around and meet new readers.
This book is registered here at Bookcrossing.com so that its journey can be tracked. If you have found the book, I would appreciate if you could leave a "journal entry", even if you don't read the book. The journay entry can be made anonymously if you want to.

----

Du har funnet en gratis og reisende bok. Den ønsker å reise rundt og finne nye lesere.
Denne boka er registrert her på Bookcrossing.com slik at reisen dens kan følges. Hvis du har funnet boka vil jeg sette pris på om du kunne skrive et "journalinnlegg", selv om du ikke leser boka. Journalinnlegget kan skrives anonymt om du ønsker det.